For more than 50 years GATSO has been providing world-class photo enforcement systems to law enforcement and transportation agencies at the federal, local and state level. Spanning 60 countries and more than 45,000 installation sites, GATSO continues to be a pioneer in leading edge traffic enforcement systems.
GATSO USA is seeking mature, part-time violations review staff for day shifts (8AM-1PM/1PM-6PM) at our Cummings Center Beverly, MA location. At approximately 20-25 hours per week, this flexible position is great for Moms as well as seasoned professionals returning to the work force.
Perform photographic and evidential review using proprietary software to process red light and speed violations and subsequently create and issue citations, specifically:
- Manage large batches of violations while meeting customer requirements on turnaround time
- Consistently and accurately document completion of each step
- Manage violation/citation rules to ensure compliance with client city requirements
- Determine the validity of a violation using guidelines set forth by the industry as well as our clients
- Develop strong, positive working relationships with staff
Essential baseline qualifications:
- High comfort level with using technology to facilitate work
- The ability to concentrate and maintain high attention to detail
- Maintain professional appearance, attitude and attendance record
- Must work well within a team environment as well as function independently under minimal supervision with a high degree of accountability and accuracy
- Strong professional references to support excellent track record
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Must pass background check and finger-printing by federal security agencies
- Must adhere to drug free workplace policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Positive “can-do” attitude
Gatso USA offers a 401K plan, vision plan and paid public holidays.
Please send your resume and letter of interest to:
Resumes received without a letter of interest will not be considered.
Absolutely no phone calls.
No solicitation by employment agencies.